General Acquisition Criteria
Terrace Tower U.S.A.’s primary objectives are to acquire and manage prime commercial real estate for our own account with a long-term hold philosophy of adding value through our professional management expertise.
We are actively seeking to acquire well-located, high-quality office buildings in the $40 million or larger size range that are 25 years or newer located in metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
To qualify a property, please call Steve Johnston at 503–226–2700.
In order to properly analyze investment opportunities, we request the following information be sent to us after registering a property:
- – A general summary of the investment and the property
- – A rent roll summarizing tenant financial information
- – Parking and miscellaneous income history
- – Itemized Operating Expenses including historical base year amounts
- – Description of any assumable existing financing.
- – General specifications of the property
- – General market analysis and area description
- – Photos, maps, and aerials
- – Argus Financial analysis and summary of assumptions
- Terrace Tower U.S.A.
- Attn: Steve Johnston
- 121 SW Morrison Street
- Portland, OR 97204
- Tel: 503–226–2700 • Fax: 503–226–9006
- Email: email@example.com